Being a Tourist | TRAVEL Melbourne Day 3 ( •̀ω•́ )σ

Crystals Divider by r0se-designsCrystals Divider by r0se-designsCrystals Divider by r0se-designsCrystals Divider by r0se-designsCrystals Divider by r0se-designs


Day 3 of my Melbourne trip would be the most touristy day of them all as I visited Chinatown, Flinders Street, Hosier Lane, Federation Square and South Gate, just to name a few places. (Almost done blogging about my Melbourne trip!!! Next travel post will be on Bali!!)
gyah by Emoji-kun
-DAY 2 & 3 VLOG-

Rose divider by SophibelleRose divider by Sophibelle
*WARNING HEAVY PHOTO POST*

free waffle icon by okyi
Anyways the day started off with breakfast in the room with just Stella and I then Max woke up so we decided to go for a proper breakkie nearby at The Cullens, since hunger overtook our brains we ditched the rest of the group as they wanted slept in.
Pretty Pink Little bow divider by GlycyrrhizicacidPretty Pink Little bow divider by GlycyrrhizicacidPretty Pink Little bow divider by Glycyrrhizicacid
: Shinsei-Tsuki-Kiri's Icon : by ToxicOxygen
After breakfast we visited the Prahran markets, looking at all the cheese, ingredients and then bought some falafels to feed the rest of the group as we headed back. Today was also the day where we had to be out of the apartment until 6pm as there was a planned event there, which was fine by us. So once everyone was ready to leave (which was around lunch time) we headed out once again to the CBD area but this time around Flinders Street where we went to find more find lunch! 
Pretty Pink Little bow divider by GlycyrrhizicacidPretty Pink Little bow divider by GlycyrrhizicacidPretty Pink Little bow divider by Glycyrrhizicacid
Iced Tea Icon by byaburry
Everyone went and got a big lunch whereas Max and I were actually quite full from our breakfast earlier so we decided to find a lighter meal and stumbled upon Roll'd which was located in an alley way alongside with a few other cafes and bars near Prince Street. We got two Viet roll's and $1 ice tea (2 peaches and 1 lemon, lemon tasted better!!). 
Pretty Pink Little bow divider by GlycyrrhizicacidPretty Pink Little bow divider by GlycyrrhizicacidPretty Pink Little bow divider by Glycyrrhizicacid
Free Kirby food avatar by SuperTuffPinkPuff
After lunch the girls wanted to do some major shopping around Myers and all as for me I was done shopping and I wanted to do some more exploring so Max took James and I exploring! This is where my adventure begins under the 40+ degree heat! 
Pretty Pink Little bow divider by GlycyrrhizicacidPretty Pink Little bow divider by GlycyrrhizicacidPretty Pink Little bow divider by Glycyrrhizicacid

I was hungry- :Free Icon: by Heatphones
First stop Chinatown, we walked down the strip and it wasn't a very long one but it was good to see what was on the street but after reaching the top we decided we needed a break from the heat so we went to play pool. It has been forever since I last played and I'm not the best player out there so.......I was super surprised when I beat Max! (he plays pool more than I do!!) SO YEH! 
Pretty Pink Little bow divider by GlycyrrhizicacidPretty Pink Little bow divider by GlycyrrhizicacidPretty Pink Little bow divider by Glycyrrhizicacid
Number 3 Icon by ariamisu
After about 2-3 hours we went about again to do some more exploring and found some beautiful sunflower set, a Japanese performer, the wombat (yes I attempted to slap the bum but it wasn't captured as I desired). 
Pretty Pink Little bow divider by GlycyrrhizicacidPretty Pink Little bow divider by GlycyrrhizicacidPretty Pink Little bow divider by Glycyrrhizicacid
Free to Use: Strawberry Parfait Icon by Pepperjack-Kiwi
Then we went for another food break at Brunetti. I got a cake and tea whereas the boys got a shake and a cake. (A more detail review will be up soon~)
Pretty Pink Little bow divider by GlycyrrhizicacidPretty Pink Little bow divider by GlycyrrhizicacidPretty Pink Little bow divider by Glycyrrhizicacid
PS's Ice Cream Paradise Icon by CrisAvatars
After our tea break we continued our journey, next stop was HOSIER LANE aka. Graffiti Lane! I was super excited to see this up in person!! & I could spend hours looking through here but we were a bit tight on time, luckily we still managed to see everything there~ 
Pretty Pink Little bow divider by GlycyrrhizicacidPretty Pink Little bow divider by GlycyrrhizicacidPretty Pink Little bow divider by Glycyrrhizicacid
(my legs look super long here!!)
Free Icon: Hot Cocoa by TheCameraGirl
Moving along we ended up at near Flinders Street Station and Federation Square where some festival was happening so we just walked around and see where it took us too and we somehow ended up at South Gate retail where we rushed into for that heavenly air con feel!!
Pretty Pink Little bow divider by GlycyrrhizicacidPretty Pink Little bow divider by GlycyrrhizicacidPretty Pink Little bow divider by Glycyrrhizicacid
(finally getting out of the heat!!UGH~)
Free Christmas Pikachu Icon by cotton-puppy
Once again another food break at Blue Train and I loved the atmosphere to this place! Super modern yet vintagey and I love the use of turquoise teal colour here. It totally matched my dark blue shirt dress which I bought at DFO! We decided to sit outside on their balcony and boy was the view beautiful!! It felt so peaceful and relaxing to sit there and what made it even better...PORK RIBS & CIDERS! Best combination ever! 
Pretty Pink Little bow divider by GlycyrrhizicacidPretty Pink Little bow divider by GlycyrrhizicacidPretty Pink Little bow divider by Glycyrrhizicacid
Icon: Choco-cat Cookie by Elly-Mewchan
Once we finished up we started walking back to Melbourne Central across this bridge and there's also a bar underneath it! We wanted to go but it was really packed as it was a Saturday evening and we had to meet up with the girls for dinner at a Korean restaurant called Oriental.
Pretty Pink Little bow divider by GlycyrrhizicacidPretty Pink Little bow divider by GlycyrrhizicacidPretty Pink Little bow divider by Glycyrrhizicacid
Towers-Aki Icon 1 by angelishi
After dinner we went back to our apartment and this is when sh*t came falling down. The door to our apartment was unlocked and to our surprised there were people still in our apartment. This was a huge shocker for both us and the people inside and we managed to solve this problem and got them out of the place. We decided we had to move just for security reasons (especially for us girls) and went to Stamford Plaza located in the middle of CBD.
Pretty Pink Little bow divider by GlycyrrhizicacidPretty Pink Little bow divider by GlycyrrhizicacidPretty Pink Little bow divider by Glycyrrhizicacid 

Bouncy Flan icon XD by AlissaLuvsU
It was a super tiring day but us girls still went out to party for the last time but I was extremely tired so I got a cab and went back to our room earlier and just pretty much fell asleep instantly. I guess it was just all the walking and moving places that really got to me. So that was the end of Day 3 for me.
panda by Emoji-kun
♥♥♥♥♥
-DAILY LIFE UPDATE-
I have no idea why but I've been feeling super exhausted all the time *sighs*, I think it's because I'm lacking in exercise and eating out pretty much everyday which has made my body feel very slack. I've probably gained about 2-3kg fat weight(meaning I'm losing my muscles!) since Easter. It's time for me to start eating healthier and go back to the gym to be healthier and fitter. I shall be sharing my fitness/healthy eat routines once I'm back on track with it!! 
Custom Icon: Austin by hitogata
OOTN Melbourne day 3~
Remember to like my facebook pagesubscribe to my youtube channels (old/new), follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments :

  1. Love your photos! Have a great time!


    ✿ MY BLOG ✿ ❤


    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :D
    I have a great time in Melbourne! Already booked my plane tickets for my next visit there in the holidays!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very informative and unique tips dear. Thanks for sharing :)
    Lovely Read!
    http://beauty2beautytips.blogspot.com/
    Meditation Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think i mentioned any tips.....but i'm glad that my melb. trip post was informative for your :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡