Brunch Date | 2015 Starts at The Grounds of Alexandria (‘∀’●)♡

Bunting Divider by Kezzi-RoseBunting Divider by Kezzi-Rose
First foodie review of 2015 starts at The Grounds of Alexandria. Yesterday was a cloudy but warm sort of day and I was headed off to The Grounds with the boyfriend (Mr.Smiles). The last time I went to The Grounds was also last year in summer and since then things have changed so much! 
Ponyo Icon: Free by Kiss-the-Iconist
Octopus icon by MinjiXMuu-chan
While we waited for our table we went around the area and checked out what the changes were. The changes included the market and garden area which were noticeable instantly! 
FREE Bouncy Jigglypuff Icon by Kattling
The Garden has had a fast food counter along with the bar they had. They also moved the bakery section from the garden seating section to the pathway right across the brunch location, along with the lemonade, sugarcane juice and nut stalls!
Aria Icon by ariamisu
+ Free Pixel Icon - Apple + by Mdleine
::Free icon - Sailor Moon:: by Mimru
The florist had also changed as I remember being it much more smaller but it now feels much spacier, maybe it's because it's more open air and they've also got the rainbow roses and glass jars filled with greenery in them which you can hang them up. I really wanted to get the teardrop looking one but where would I put it...I need to figure that out first before I can purchase one
Day no. 2 - Vintage. by CassyDiinlove
Free Lumpy Space Princess Icon by Picklecheesepie
Jack Skellington AV by MissLadyMinx
Pig Icon by gothicdreams2die4
Moving onto their farm animals, last summer they had two goats or so and their well-known pig, Kevin Bacon and a few chickens. Now they've added a pony and a pair of ducks!
FREE Jellyfish Icon (Pastel Pink) by koffeelam
They've also got another cafe called The Potting Shed up and going too, so if you're not bothered to wait an average of 40-50 minutes you can either eat at The Potting Shed or in the Garden Bar instead.
Hatch me! Free avatar by LadyDeven
Enough about the surroundings and moving onto the food, their menu had made a huge change compared to last year with more renovated and new dishes. We ordered their Roasted Salmon Fillet, the Ground Burger and their Special Drink of the Day, Fresh Fruit Punch. 
Pumpkin for PMB Contest by sicara-deviant
Last summer I got the salmon dish as well but wasn't all that great, but this year it was so light and refreshing to have, especially on a hot day. The sauce seemed somewhat familiar to me but I just couldn't put my tongue onto it until I saw the menu and it was cauliflower puree! 
Kappa FREEAVATAR by MellotheMarshmallow
The burger was not so bad either, although I regret not going for the soft shell crab one. It definitely fulfilled my burger craving. It came with a side of chips and boy were the chips and chili mayo, which were superb! 
bear uno by RRRAI
The Fruit Punch was freshly squeezed orange juice with various fruits included such as apple, lychee, blueberries, strawberries, pineapple, etc. topped with mint leaves.
Melonkitten icon by Oni-chu
It was a lovely day spent with Mr.Smiles as it was his first time going to The Grounds and he was just surprised as to why it was this popular and all.
FREE Rainbow Icon by Sunshinewish
If you're visiting Sydney or looking for a place full of surprises I highly suggest going to The Grounds to check out their garden, markets, animals and of course their cafe~! The only downside is probably the getting here and/or finding parking (although we found parking as we reached the location!). 
Free Kiki Icon by Moedini
 ♥♥♥♥♥
[DAILY UPDATE 110115]
Been slowly getting my blog posts up more often as work starts to clear up a bit.
 Emoji #1 by Haru-Tchi
Remember to like my facebook pagesubscribe to my youtube channels (old/new), follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa
Follow on Bloglovin


2 comments :

  1. aww a pony! and yum all those baked goods!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yehhh~ the pony is super cute~ and yeh the baked goods always makes me drool~

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡