Nuffnang White Christmas Party // Dayre App Launch ╰(✧∇✧╰)

On the 9th Decemeber, Wednesday evening I attended Nuffnang's White Christmas Party to launch the Dayre App. It was at Pyrmont Bridge Hotel, so it was perfect for me to walk from work earlier that day. 


Foods and drinks were constantly being served and we started off with crackers, vegetables and dips. 


Next came this platter, the Cheese risotto fried balls were so.....good!! So simple and fattening but so delicious and FREE!



As soon as the seafood platter came out, everyone rushed towards it! Fresh oysters, prawns, fried calamari, fried fish sticks and fries! Mmmm~ perfect for the night!


Then the mini burgers came out!! So juicy, delicious and perfect bite-sized too!



Last of all pizza was served! I was quite stuffed from the seafood so I only had one piece of this pizza. 



There was a selection of drinks that night that were on the house, so I got myself the apple cider. Lingfish got herself the sparkling wine and rose wine. I decided to pose with her drink for this photo before taking photos with the other bloggers who attended that night~



Swah from "Loveswah"


 Tammi from "Insatiable Munchies"


 Ling from "Happy Ling Fish"


Charlotte from "How Do You Do 22"


 Kathleen from "Kathmadula"


Chea-Yee from "Cheayee"


There was a few more bloggers who I failed to take photos with as some left early but they include:
Olivia & Elissa (from Nuffnang)
♥♥♥♥♥

 [161215]
Only 9 days till Christmas!! 
I cannot believe how time flies!! To those who celebrate Xmas, have you got your Xmas gifts for your loved ones yet! I still need to do so by the end of this week~ 
Also if you haven't watched my HK Beauty Haul video, you can do so below!
Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel, follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡