Kusuka Cafe // Gimme that Chili Matah! ٩(•౪•٩)三

Last week I finally got the chance to visit Kusuka, where it is popular for their unique and beautiful sparkling tea's, ice-cream cone coffee and of course the Indonesian fusion food!



Shop 4, Bijou Lane, Haymarket, Chinatown, Sydney
Opening Hours: 
MON-THURS: 7:30am - 8pm
FRI - SAT: 7:30am - 6pm
SUN: CLOSED
Ph: (0421 774 394)
Kusuka Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


Warung Mie - Fancy Migoreng Mee Pork ($12)
This dish consisted of indomie noodles, pork belly, corn, greens and chili matah. The noodles was consistent throughout where it had a nice chew to them without being too hard or soft. My favorite part of this dish was the chili matah which really brought the whole dish together with a kick of spiciness. On the other hand, I was a little disappointed with the pork belly as the meat was quite tough and dry, plus the skin wasn't crunchy. Hopefully the next time I order this the pork will be tender and succulent with a crispy skin, and I would recommend adding a poached egg for some creaminess. 


Warung Mie - Fancy Migoreng Sunshine ($13)
This dish was made of indomie noodles, bacon, poached egg and hash browns. I made the wrong choice eating my migoreng before eating my friends' one, so I couldn't taste the classic migoreng flavors. However, my friend really enjoyed Kusuka's breakfast version migoreng bowl.


Eve sparkling tea($10)
This drink is a sweetened sparkling rose tea with a hint of lychee in taste, mixed with a rose gold shimmering edible glitter. It's a delightful drink to have on a hot summers day, plus it looks pretty too!  


Overall, I really enjoyed my experience at Kusuka cafe, as the staff were super friendly and thoughtful, especially when they saw that I was taking my time with my photo's and they asked if we needed to reheat our meals so we can enjoy it when it's hot! I can't wait to pop back to let my palette enjoy the taste of their chili matah again! 


♥♥♥♥♥
Just casually doing my thing~!
Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel & follow my instagram:"lazypandah" for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥
-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡