Review: Cure Natural Aqua Gel

The right side is my dead skin on the back of my hand after massaging my face.(Hope it didn't gross you guys out!)


I came across this product during my post-HSC trip in Hong Kong, where I was told it was an exfoliator. I have never come across a exfoliater without the micro-beads in it and so I decided to give it a try!! & I never looked back!!
Cure is Japan's Number 1 selling product, selling 1 bottle every 20 seconds making!!
Cure Natural Aqua Gel is a gentle and natural exfoliating, removing unwanted dead skin without causing undue stress to the skin and it does NOT dry or thin your skin!! The ingredients  used to make this product is all natural  making is safe for our skin to use!!


Ratings:


Formula: 
The consistency of the product is gel-like where no micro-beads are present unlike many other exfoliators! It is  also fragrance-free!! I usually take 1-2 pumps and massage it onto my face and soon balls of dead skin start to clump up together, removing all the unwanted dead skin so that our new skin can grow easily. After massaging for a minute or two I rinse my face with luke-warm water, leaving my face feeling so much smoother and able to absorb my skincare products much better!!


Effect: 
My skin definitely feels cleaner and smoother allowing my daily skincare products to be absorbed much more better!!


Overall: 
I would definately recommend this product!!




-Miss.Sherinnnaa (Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡