Review: Laneige White Plus Renew Foam Cleanser

Laneige's White Plus Renew Foam Cleanser is one of my favorite cleansers to use in the morning as it is really light, fluffy and soft against the skin. I'm already into my 3rd bottle now!

Ratings:

Formula: ★★★★★
The formula in the bottle is liquid but once you push the dispenser the liquid formula becomes a light and fluffy foam!!

Cleansing: ★★★★★
"Mild cleansing foam removing impurities and dead cells for brighter skin tone"
After each wash in the morning my skin does feel soft and refreshed with the removal of impurities and dead skin cells allowing my skin to absorb all my skincare products sufficiently!!

Overall: ★★★★★
This is definitely one of my favorite cleanser which i love to use in the morning due to it's soft, fluffy and foamy texture! Not only does it cleanse and removes impurities and dead cells but it also has a whitening effect! 



-Rinnnaa/Sennnaa

2 comments :

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡