Review: Pop your eye colour, Blue

I recently had shopped a pieces of beauty and fashion products online and today i decided to reveal the first item from my hual!
Here is "pop beauty's- pop your eye colour palette, in blue eyes"

The packaging is quite small and has a mirror as well so it's perfect if your on-the-go.


There are 12 shades of colours, where there are a few shimmery shades and a few matte shades making this palette very convenient to use for any situations!

Pop your eye colour, BLUE, Ratings:

Colour: 
I simply love the colour's in the blue palette!!
There are so many cute pastel colours which is really in trend!!!
I can't wait to experiment with all these lovely colours! 

Formula: 
The colours are really pigmented so a little goes a long long way! It's really easy to blend with your fingers/brush as it is really fine! 

Cost: 
This palette cost me about AUD$23.80, so i find it quite reasonably priced.

Overall: 
I do recommend this product to those who like experimenting with different colours/looks. I simply just can't wait to use all the colour's!!

Remember to keep warm for those living in Sydney!
The weather is starting to get cooler! 
Comments are love ♥



-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa



No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡