Hello there holidays!

Hi there everyone! Even though i have one finals to do which is in 3 weeks time, i consider myself on my semester break already!!
As you can see i'm all wrapped up as the weather in Sydney starts to get colder as it begins to approach the rainy season. So as the days get gloomier i'll be using lipstick to brighten up my days. Here is my recent lipstick haul.
 Here i have Barry M's lip paint in Dolly Pink & Baby Pink.
Barry M's Lip Paint Review:

Colour: 
I really like the Dolly Pink colour as it a warm shade of hot pink. The Baby pink is a barbie doll pink in a way and is bit too light for my skin tone.

Formula: 
I formula is really easy to glide on your lips, just one think i didn't like about their lipstick is that they come with a strong old cosmetic smell (not sure how to really describe it). 

Cost: 
These babies only cost me under AUD$8/each!! Super cheap for lipsticks i will say!

Overall: 
I'm looking forward to trying different looks to suit the baby pink shade and as for the dolly pink i think i can wear it pretty much on a casual day out.

Next brand of lipstick's i bought were from Rimmel London. Here i bought Indulgence and Coral in Gold.

Rimmel London's Lasting Finish Lipstick Review:



Colour: 
These warm-toned lipsticks have been catch my attention lately and what more to add than another warm coral pink lipstick, Indulgence, and a sunny golden orange lipstick, Coral in Gold.

Formula: 
I formula is really easy to glide on your lips, they are quite sheer so you can slowly build up on the shade you want to achieve, which i think is a bonus.

Cost: 
These babies only cost me under AUD$8/each!! Super cheap for lipsticks i will say!

Overall: 
I'm looking forward to trying different looks to suit the baby pink shade and as for the dolly pink i think i can wear it pretty much on a casual day out.

Time to work on new make up tutorials & stop being lazy!!
Comments are love ♥



-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa



No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡