Review: Essential, Rich Premier Ultra Honey & Shea Butter Intense Hair Mask

Once in a while i love to treat my hair so that i can continue to have soft, smooth and healthy looking hair!!

So i've been using Essential's Rich Premier Ultra Honey & Shea Butter Intense Hair Mask ever since it was first launched. When i first saw this on the racks there was no reviews on this product as it a new product range. I think it was the packaging and name which caught my attention to try this product.


I use this product after shampooing my hair and gently towel dry it a bit. Then i would apply a generous amount to the bottom half of my hair and work my way up to the top.


Then i twist my hair and make a bun so that my hair doesn't make a mess and wait 5 minutes before rinsing it off. 


Essential, Rich Premier Ultra Honey & Shea Butter Intense Hair Mask Ratings:

Results/Effect:  
My hair is really soft after using this hair mask especially my ends as i had recently bleach/dyed it. It looks much healthier too !!

Formula/Aroma:
Paste-like formula super easy to apply to the hair!!Sweet honey & shea butter scent and stays in my hair for the entire day!! Super Love!!

Cost:
This mask cost just under AUD$10 on SASA website so it's very affordable and the amount you get inside the jar is very generous as you can use this mask quite a few times before it runs out.

Overall: 
Highly recommend this product if your hair is feeling dry and unloved!! Super affordable and has a super nice fragrant!!!!



♥♥♥♥♥
Next few blog post to come out will be on leg care, colour contacts, health, diet & fitness and more!! Look forward to them!!!
me & my honey smelling hair!!
Comments are love



-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡