Detox with a daily Honey Lemon Mask ヾ(^∇^)

With uni coming up soon i need to get my skin prepared for the harsher environment compared to the moments i've been spending during the holidays.
What better way than to open a mask and enjoy a nice relaxing day at home reading or watching my favorite movie. Here i decided to use VOV, Daily Fresh Wash Off Pack Honey Lemon
Once i open the packet i squeeze out the honey-like serum and apply it generously to my entire face and neck. Because there was so much serum i decided to use it on my hands too.

Effects: ★★★★★
After using the mask my skin feels softer and also looks brighter.

Mask material: ★★★★★
Not like your usual facial mask it comes with the honey-like serum which is enough to use two times.  It can be a bit hard to wash off the serum after using it.

Formula/Aroma: ★★★
The honey-like formula is super easy to apply all over your face and in this case i used it on my hands too. It smells quite delightful. 

Cost: ★★★★
This mask cost US$1.30 which i find very cheap for a great mask which you can use twice, though i recommend using it in consecutive days. 

Overall: ★★★★★
Really enjoy this mask even though they may be a bit hard to wash off. The smell is quite relaxing and it's great for a daily use. Highly recommend to all skin-types!


♥♥♥♥♥
One resolution of the year that i'm going to build on is bringing more life to my blog so it'd be more enjoyable to read for everyone! Daily beauty and fun will be coming up more on this blog so definitely keep an eye out for that!!
Also recently i'm thinking should i dye my entire hair to pastel/baby pink~ HMM!!?
Let me know what you guys think~
Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channels (old/new) & follow my instagram:"lazypandah" for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥



-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa


No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡