Laurel and Hector Vinatge | Spring Photoshoot

Laurel & Hector Vintage is a 1960's and 1970's inspired boutique made up of the two major fashion capitals of Japan, Osaka & Tokyo. The label was named after designer and collector Kee Kee's grandparents. All of Kee Kee's work is handpicked and handmade in Sydney to create beautiful and affordable items for your wardrobe. 
TonyLion got 4 pieces from their latest collection and I absolutely love the pieces! I don't usually wear clothing's that are inspired by the 60's or 70's as I feel somewhat out of place, maybe it's the cutting or style (??) but I love all the pieces that I was given to model and here are a few of my favorite shots from today's mini shoot!
First outfit: Super cute yellow checkered two-piece set. I'm a huge fan of the checkered print and the cutting of the cropped jacket is amazing! I love how fitting it is and gives my body a perfect balance!
Second outfit: This girly and peachy pink dress is inspired by the air hostess uniforms. The photo's do no justice on this dress, as the cutting is super adorable and easy to carry!  
Third outfit: I love the bold retro block pattern on this dress. It really makes me feel like I'm going to a retro-themed disco with everyone wearing their cute retro rollerblade's. 
Fourth outfit: The last outfit and my favorite outfit from the collection! I love the cutting, colours and print of this dress! Makes me feel like going out and having fun with friends and enjoy the craziness!! 
♥♥♥♥♥
I hope you guys liked the photo's this time! I tried to keep it the 60/70's style-theme with my hair up and all! Not sure if it worked out as I wanted it to be though. Anyways time for me to go to bed as I have uni tomorrow!! Oh where did the week go!
Remember to like my facebook pagesubscribe to my youtube channels (old/new), follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡