Meeting Kevin the Pig at The Grounds of Alexandria 。゚(゚´(00)`゚)゚。

Just posing casually on the wall~
One cloudy Wednesday afternoon I met up with a friend who took me to The Grounds of Alexandria. I've heard many raves about this place and have been wanting to go for a while now and so my friend decided to take me there. Coincidentally, we were both wearing something similar! We both had a grey Baseball varsity inspired 3/4 blue sleeves top/dress.
Anyways, since my friend drove we obviously had to find parking and lucky for us we found it within a few minutes after arriving then we headed down towards The Grounds. I was quite shocked and amazed how big the whole place is..I thought it was just going to be like a cafe which have amazing food but no~ they pretty much covered a whole factory ground! We headed to the front of The Grounds and we were given a buzzer for when it was our turn to head in as there was already quite a queue. 
Can you spot my friend!
During our waiting period it didn't feel long at all as we explored the other parts of The Grounds, I wanted to see their pig, Kevin, who got stolen a few months back but is now back. Again I was surprised as the pig was quite HUGE! I was thinking a slightly bigger piglet-sized pig...As I snapped a picture of the farm animals feeding my friend asked why the pig's tail wasn't curly~ I think he's been watching too many cartoons hahaha!
At The Grounds they also have a coffee cart, juice/fruit cart play house, flower shop, BBQ Shack and bakery section which had quite a few seating's placed outside for those waiting for tables to sit and for those who just wanted to a piece of freshly baked pastry or coffee.
Bakery
Playground
BBQ Shack
Apparently our waiting time was about 40 minutes but it didn't feel that long at all and we were shown to our table swiftly~ The Grounds are well-known for their amazing coffee so I decided to go with their Affagato as it was quite hot that day. 
Their menu~
Next came the decision of which dish to order! It took us around good 10 minutes for us to decide and I went with their New Zealand King Salmon dish and my friend ordered The Grounds Schnitty. We also ordered a side of chips to fulfill our chip cravings that day. 
FOOD!
All three dishes were lovely! Their menu is kept small because they know that each dish is amazing in their own way which is what I like about their place but it can make choosing a dish harder for first timers.
Their flowers are so beautiful!!
I cannot wait to come back to The Grounds with more friends and try their bakery and other coffee and dishes that they offer! Looking forward to it!
Their juice/fruit stall
♥♥♥♥♥
Remember to like my facebook pagesubscribe to my youtube channels (old/new), follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments :

  1. I love your outfit! Great photos!!

    macabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely~ Look like so much fun ^^

    恵美より ♥

    emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡