St White Day | ホワイトデー ( ^◡^)っ✂❤

St White Day is a day that originated in Japan, 1987, as an “answer day” for Valentine’s Day. Traditionally, popular White Day gifts are cookies, jewelry, white chocolate, white lingerie and/or marshmallows. 
♥♥♥♥♥
Fashion of the day「140314」
SHEIKE- Dress
Forever New- Necklaces
Bailey Nelson- Sunglasses
NEW LOOK- Bag
Windsor Smith- Shoes
Strawberry Popsicle by Mini-Umbrella
My first outfit post of 2014!! Hope you guys like it as I shall try and get some more up, as soon as I've toned up again. Last week I decided to go on the scale and I can't believe I gained 5KGs over the summer holidays! No wonder I've been feeling kind of weird in the gut! Shall be sharing some of my personal fitness tips and how I work off the holiday weight in later post!
 
Remember to like my facebook pagesubscribe to my youtube channels (old/new), follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa
Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments :

  1. You look perfect in this dress sweetie! I love your shoes~ *o*

    ❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rinako!!~
    I've been wanting to wear the out and I still haven't had the chance to do so yet~

    ReplyDelete
  3. the extra five pounds did not show at all on that white dress ^_^ you still look stunning dearie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Angel!! By saying that you truely are an angel to me! :D
    Do you have a blog by any chance?? if so do link me, if you don't I'm super happy that you came across my blog and commented :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi dear! :) here's my blog :) http://www.invisiblestilettos.com/ would appreciate if you could stop by some time. keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHY YOU SO PRETTY? :D


    <3 <3


    Lingfish

    ReplyDelete
  7. Because you say i am!! :P
    HURHURHURRRRR!!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡