Tea Time in Shibuya // Segafredo Zanetti Cafe (•ᴗ•)

Along the way from Shibuya to Harajuku we decided to stop by a cafe called Segafredo Zanetti because they had interesting looking cakes. 
[Free] Strawberry Cake Icon by RevPixy
I ordered a Tiramisu cake with English breakfast tea. The cake top layer of the cake had a super soft and fluffy like smores!! Plus it was not too sweet which made it perfect for my taste. It was literally love at first taste!
Free Pink Bunnie Icon by Cute-Little-Angel
Max ordered a Chesnut Mont Blanc cake and Ice coffee. The mont blanc was also super delicious as it was very flavorsome and had a smooth texture! The chestnut mont blanc was also quite sweet which is why I did prefer my tiramisu cake more but they were both very delicious.   
Rainbow Icon by Mini-Umbrella
If you walk past a Segafredo Zanetti Cafe in Japan I highly recommend trying their tiramisu cake and you will understand why I simply loved it!
*Free Icon* Fionna and Cake by mochatchi
♥♥♥♥♥
-DAILY UPDATE- 
Just came back from a night cake catch up session with some of my girls! Just talking about life in general such as BIG BANG coming to Sydney, gymming, food, holidays (yes we already want them to come now!) 
 
 [ https://instagram.com/lazypandah/ ]

Remember to like my facebook pagesubscribe to my youtube channels (old/new), follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡