[review] Innisfree Green Tea Sleeping Pack (/ ‘з’)/

I'm on a roll with the reviews on my Innisfree skincare collection and the next product I decided to review for you guys is their Green Tea Sleeping Pack (AUD $ 21.28). NOTE: I did purchase mine in Hong Kong but I didn't keep my receipt so I'm using the prices from their website instead.


This product is packed with organic Jeju's fresh green tea and green tea seeds, which will leave your face feeling refresh and hydrated. This product also has a 4-free-system, meaning they do not use parabens, mineral oil, synthetic colorants and imidazolidinyl urea. 


The Green Tea Sleeping Pack has a Dual Moisture-Rising Technology which is made from the organic green tea and green tea seed oil. The leaves are harvested in Jeju Island, which are then squeezed fresh for its' rich amino acids and minerals. These assist in keeping the skin hydrated whereas the seed oil traps the moisture beneath the skin for an extended period of time, preventing your skin from becoming dry. You will also find tiny beads which are nutrition capsules filled with natural green tea anti-oxidant's to help brighten the skin.   



Overall: ★★★★★
I use this product every night before I go to bed and it has become my number one favorite sleeping pack due to its super light formula and amazing results. I usually apply a grape-sized amount onto my face and neck, massaging it gently into my skin until it is fully absorbed. The next morning, I would go ahead and do my usual morning rinse and I would find that my skin not only feels incredibly hydrated, but it also looks brighter, softer and smoother too. It also has a light refreshing green tea scent and is easily absorbed into the skin. I highly recommend this product as it is suitable for all skin types and the price is super reasonable at only $21.28 on their website. I know I'll be purchasing more soon as I'm already halfway through finishing my first tub!


♥♥♥♥♥
[041115]
You can probably tell I am procrastinating since I manage to get a blog post up. *sighs* Going to make some lunch then back to studies (hopefully!!). Cannot wait until my exams are over and done with!
Remember to like my facebook pagesubscribe to my youtube channels (old/new), follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡