Birthday Brunching at Henry Lee's (♥ω♥*)

The other week the girls and I went out to brunch on a beautiful Sunday morning at Henry Lee's to celebrate both mine & Stephy's birthday! The place was bustling, the food were both tasty and looked amazing. 
16 Everleigh St, Redfern
Opening Hours: 
Mon - Sun: 8am - 3pm
E-mail: hello@henrylees.com.au

The Good Son ($22)
The Grifter Brewing Co. oatmeal stout slow cooked pulled pork & potato hash scotch egg topped with smoked cauliflower puree, served atop a bed of creamy parmesan polenta and garnished with crispy fried kalettes.


This dish simply made me feel warm and fuzzy on a cool Winter's morning. It had a rich creamy flavor, especially when you broke the scotch egg in half, the yolk just oozes out and covers the potato mash. The kale chips gave an extra crunch element to the dish. 



Where the Wild Roses Grow w/ side of Maple Bacon ($18 + $5)
Their cinnamon & ricotta pancake with caramelized banana, maple syrup, seasonal fruits, vanilla ice-cream and a side of maple bacon, was delicious! Now the pancakes are not the usual fluffy texture, but it was delicious and not bland at all. The side of maple bacon was so delicious, I think it's one of the best I've ever had!


Green Black Eyes w/ a side of chorizo ($18 + $5)
This warm green shakshuka of green peppers, kale, corriander, cumin & black eyed peas topped with eggs, feta cheese, crispy okra, chorizo and sprinkled dukkah, served with Green Tangerine sourdough. This dish was delightful, as it was quite light yet filling which is perfect during winter. 


We also got a few drinks, I got their Dirty Spice Chai Latte ($5). This was their brewed chai with milk, cardamon, grounded cinnamon & Urban Beehive Redfern honey, garnish of cinnamon quill. It was quite nice, but I couldn't really taste the coffee shot. 

Overall, I can definitely see myself coming back here with my family and friends. I must say this cafe has now made it into my favorite cafe's list! The food, service and atmosphere was just lovely! Parking may be a bit of a pain to find, but if you come by train, its an easy 5 minute walk from Redfern station.

♥♥♥♥♥
Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel & follow my instagram:"lazypandah" for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥
-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡