Otaku Time // Anime Spring 2019 ๐ŸŒธ

I'm a little late with my Spring Anime list as I was travelling during the month of March so I didn't prepare anything in advance. Plus once I got back home from my trip I had to catch up on The Promised Neverland, Dororo, Kakegurui, etc. and Game of Thrones so I had been a little preoccupied. Anyway let us get straight to my watch-list for this season, but to be honest there doesn't seem to be too much on my list this time round.

One Punch Man 2nd Season - After waiting 4 years since the first season we're finally seeing Saitama back in action! Now my friend gave me a heads up that the drawing has changed and he found it not as great as the first season so I guess I was a little bummed out by that. We continue where the great seer Madame Shibabawa’s prediction about the Earth being doomed seems to be coming true as the frequency of monster incidents escalates. Alongside Genos, his faithful disciple, Saitama begins his official hero duties as a member of the Hero Association, while Garou, a man utterly fascinated by monsters, makes his appearance. 

Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 - we're finally getting the next instalment of season 3 where the battle to retake Wall Maria will happen! With Eren’s new hardening ability, the Scouts are confident they can seal the wall and take back Shiganshina District. If they succeed, Eren can finally unlock the secrets of the basement—and the world. But danger lies in wait as Reiner, Bertholdt, and the Beast Titan have plans of their own. Could this be humanity’s final battle for survival? I am super KEEEEEEEN! 

Fruits Basket (2019) - a remake of the 2001 version, I'm hoping they'll actually finish the whole series this time round *crosses fingers*. The art style is completely different and I'm definitely not use to Yuki's manlier voice in this newer version. Also I kind of miss the depiness of Tohru Honda in the original version but so far I'm enjoying the series. If you haven't watched this series before you follow the life of Tohru Honda who starts living with the mysterious Souma clan after finding out their secret. This secret is when a member of the Souma family is hugged by the opposite sex they turn into the animals of the Chinses Zodiac. 

Bungou Stray Dogs 3rd Season The White Tiger and the Black Beast – Nakagawa Atsushi and Akutagawa Ryunosuke’s fight against Francis F. brings an end to the great war against the Guild. Life goes on as normal in Yokoyama, thanks to the continued truce between the Armed Detective Agency and the Port Mafia, who, together, saved the city from ruin. But there are still rumours of Guild stragglers and other crime organisations making their way in from abroad. Meanwhile, Dazai Osamu had premonitions of another impending disaster. Lurking in the darkness is the Fyodor D., leader of pirate organisation Rats in the House of the Dead, his dreadful plans on the verge of execution.

Fairy Gone - The story begins nine years after the end of the war, and centres on the protagonist Maria, in a world where fairies possess and reside within animals, granting them special powers. Maria is a fresh recruit of "Dorothea," an organisation dedicated to the investigation and suppression of fairy-related crimes and incidents. Even in peacetime, the government is still unstable after the war. Many criminals still have lingering wounds from the previous conflict, and there are terrorist groups bent on revenge. This is the story of Fairy Soldiers seeking their own justice in a chaotic postwar world.

So tell me, what will you be watching this spring? Also please recommend me some other anime series so I can fill all my free time with it~ 
♥♥♥♥♥
FOLLOW ME ON

Comments are love ♥
-LAZYPANDAH

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥รณ㉨รฒ)๏พ‰♡