Review Kiehl's Turmeric and Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Masque

Whilst working from home during these time it's also important to keep your skin happy and healthy by eating well, drinking more water but also pampering your skin too. I recently started using the Kiehl's Cranberry and Turmeric Energizing Mask which I got as a gift from a friend.

This facial mask aims to instantly brighten dull, fatigue skin and restore a healthy, rosy appearance over time. It also gently exfoliates and removes the dead skin cells with the crushed cranberry seed particles, resulting in softer and smoother skin. Rich in antioxidants from both the cranberry extract and turmeric extract, this will help the skin to repair itself. Cranberry also contains resveratrol, a polyphenol compound which has been researched for possible anti-carcinogenic effects and turmeric is also anti-inflammatory which makes this product great for all skin types.


Overall: ★★★★
I'm pretty happy with this product as my skin looks instantly brighter. It is recommended to use the mask 3 times a week, however I've only been using the mask when I feel like my skin is looking dull or needs a little pampering. It also doesn't have a very strong aroma which is great as I'm not a fan of strong smelling products. I'd highly recommend this mask if you're looking for a quick skin renewal for a radiant and soft skin in minutes.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡