Let savor My Sweet Memories~♥


So after lunch at Grill'd and shopping around, my friend and i headed down to My Sweet Memory for a coffee break. My Sweet Memory is not your average desert cafe. Besides selling coffee and cakes they also sell antiques, stationary and polaroid camera's. They open from 6:30am till 12am on Monday-Sunday!! So far they seem to have two franchise, one located in Sydney CBD and the other in Chatswood.

My Sweet Memory Ratings:
Menu:  
My Sweet Memory offers both hot and cold drinks. They also have cakes, macaroon's and sandwiches too. 

Location:
Many people might miss this place as they can't see it very clearly but if this cafe is right next to the shop called "Little Big Fish"
Shop 4, 370 Anderson Street, Chatswood NSW 2067
This is the interior of the Chatswood franchise. Inside the shop is not the spacious but it does offer that unique experience to each customer. Definitely is a place where i reminisce on my most sweetest and happiest memories. One of the staff's serving us was a student from my high shcool though i wasn't really friends with. 


Here i had ordered a green tea latte, where as my friend had ordered the ice coffee.

Green Tea Latte Rating's:

Taste: 
The green tea latte was sweet and silky!! I loved it! I pretty much love anything green tea, since i'm not really a hot coffee person.

Cost: 
This cost AUD$4.60 if i remember correctly!

Overall: 
Really loved this latte!! Super delicious!!


How do you savor your sweetest memories??

Comments are love ♥



-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡