A Lost Snow Rabbit Photoshoot

As many of you guys would have noticed i changed my banner, and yes, i did a mini photoshoot around 2 weeks ago. The location was my house and cameraman was timer so it took me a while to get the shots i wanted and the effect, angle, poses, etc. So many things to adjust when you have no one there to help you. So here are a few photo's from the whole day shoot which i particularly liked, since i took over 800 photo's!
A Lost Snow Rabbit
I used this picture in my new banner :)
A Lost Snow Rabbit 
A Lost Snow Rabbit | Trapped in a mirrored world
  
A Lost Snow Rabbit 
A Lost Snow Rabbit 
A Lost Snow Rabbit 
A Lost Snow Rabbit | Trapped in a mirrored world
A Lost Snow Rabbit 
♥♥♥♥♥
Today i'm just going to be lazing at home since yesterday i was out the entire day practicing dance for the upcoming showcases!! There were tonnes of people practicing at Sydney Entertainment Centre's reflecting window doors. When i got home my feet were tired but i felt i could still practice more but best to let my legs have a rest as i've been dancing non-stop, so i decided to do my nails before i went to bed! And here is the final result, although they were much prettier before my clumsiness kicked in!
http://web.stagram.com/p/337796689134919068_182743110
Just going to end the post with a picture of me, being a total kid! Thankyou Wengie for lending me your lilac wig!
A Lost Snow Rabbit 
Comments are love ♥



-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡