Review: Dr. Jart+ Deep Moist Facial Mask

Summer is here and my skin has been feeling dehydrated from the intense sun we've been having here so it's time to try out Dr.Jart+'s Deep Moist Facial Mask which is one of the items i had received from the Sasa.com Christmas/New Years Love Package
The mask is so thin it looks as if i don't even have it on me!
Dr. Jart+ Deep Moist Facial Mask Ratings:

Effects:  ★★★★★
When i remove the mask off my face, i can instantly see my face had brighten up and it is also super moist and plump!!

Mask material: ★★★★★
The material of this mask is made from cotton but it is super thing allowing our face to easily absorb the serum!

Formula/Aroma: ★★
I wouldn't say the smell of this mask is pleasing but it definitely isn't bad to have on the face.

Cost: ★★★★
This cost about US$20 on the sasa.com site and it comes with 5 pieces of facial mask sheets.

Overall:  ★★★★★
Despite the smell i highly recommend this mask to those who need an extra boost of moisture to their face!! Perfect for all skin types!!

♥♥♥♥♥
Love the freshness of my skin after peeling away the mask.
Anyways i shall be cleaning up my room for more space to place my brushes, makeup, books, etc. and time to clean my makeup brushes!
Comments are love ♥



-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa


No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡