Filming Behind The Scenes with Wengie & Li-Su ~(=^‥^)/

The weather today was just crazy! It was pouring in the morning which made me want to stay in my toasty bed and roll around but since i was helping my friend Wengie, who is also a Sydney-based blogger, with her filming i had to face the cold! 
Once I arrived at the city the rain had stopped pouring down and the sun started to shine through. I met up with TonyLion beforehand for a quick lunch snack while waiting for Li-Su. Once Li-Su arrived we headed straight off to Darling Harbour to find Wengie so that we could start filming before the weather had any dramatic changes.

The filming didn't take long and before we knew it we were chilling with our bubble tea's, which Wengie kindly shouted all of us! Here's a short behind the scene video of today. 


♥♥♥♥♥
Now that the Autumn and Winter weather is finally kicking in, I can finally start layering pieces of clothing's to keep me warm and fashionable! I shall end the blog entry with a picture of Wengie, Li-Su & I. 
Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channels (old/new) & follow my instagram:"lazypandah" for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥



-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡