Review: Royal Vision Macaron Gray *(*´∀`*)☆

Good morning guys! Just before i dash out to uni here the latest pair of colour contacts that i wore recently. I wore these beautiful contacts out last week to a small dinner gathering with friends. So let's get begin the review
These last half a year once opened
Royal Vision Macaron Gray Ratings:

Comfort: ★★
I would say these are pretty comfortable but will dry my eyes out after about 4-5 hours of wearing them, but i always bring my eye water drop out with me so i can always hydrate my eyes again.

Colour: ★
I love the colour of these beautiful gray contacts! Natural yet very dolly with the mixture of various tones

Enlargement: ★★★★
They are only 14.5mm, but make my eye's look huge and dolly! It looks as if they are 15mm lenses. 

Overall: ★★★★
I love these lenses, they are incredible beautiful and make my eye's give it that extra sparkle for brighter eyes.


♥♥♥♥♥
Nothing much to really update you guys this morning, so i'm just going to end the post with a another picture of me!
Shall see you guys again my next post!!!
Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channels (old/new) & follow my instagram:"lazypandah" for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥



-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

2 comments :

  1. Those are really natural! I like how it has the yellow parts on the inner ring. I'm new to circle lenses, these look pretty cool ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's the brown-yellow bit which makes it seem more natural :D

      Delete

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡