Cute Cupcakes Kisses and Honey Vinatge Roses ヾ(●ω●)ノ

Early last week I received a parcel from AU Shopping Spree, which is an online facebook shop which sells international beauty and fashion products available at affordable prices. 

Watch my review video on all the products I was given and if you're interested in any of the products definitely visit AU SHOPPING SPREE on facebook. Below the video are the clearer images of the products. 

-AU SHOPPING SPREE PRODUCTS-
Vintage Rose Hair Pin
This hair pin is perfect for me when I want to pin my fringe out of my face and add a touch of cuteness to my entire look. The pearl that hangs off the crochet rose gives the effect of a softer and youthful feel. 
Diamonte Cupcake Stud Earrings
I love these earrings so much that I've been wearing these pretty much every day to uni as they just make me feel happy. I love the diamonte's used for this earring to glam it up a bit. 
Etude House Cherry Lip Gel Patch
This Etude House Cherry Lip Gel Patch can help nourish and replenish your dry lips and give it a soft supple look so that it's kissable! Mwah! 
Etude House Candy Cane Lip Balm
The Etude House Candy Cane Lip Balm is super moisturizing and has a lovely shade of a mauve pink which is great for an everyday look. 
Etude House Honey Wash Off Mask
Another Etude House product is their Honey Wash Off Pack which smells and looks like honey with the touch of ginseng scent which is good for our bodies. 
♥♥♥♥♥
-DAILY UPDATES-
Today is Father's day so I will be out and about today.
Need to get some uni stuff done and hopefully encounter a wonderful event happening today! Then later tonight shall be having dinner with the fambam for the Father's day dinner.

**IMPORTANT NOTICE**
Hope you guys have heard that Google Reader/GFC will no longer be in use soon so do follow me via>BLOGLOVIN'to keep updated!!
Follow on Bloglovin
I recently joined LOOKBOOK so do support me for more outfit photo's and post in the future!! The first look "Double the Drama" can also be seen in the photoshoot, I did the other day with TonyLionI Miss Alice | The Other Side.
Remember to like my facebook pagesubscribe to my youtube channels (old/new), follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 
Comments are love ♥


-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡