Vogue Fashion's Night Out ┌(・。・)┘♪

Today I headed out to uni to hand in my assignment then back out into the city to study and also meet up with a good old friend for lunch and a bit of shopping~!
As the time went by Pitt St Mall and Martin Place started to transform to get ready for the amazing night ahead full of fashion, fun and of course photography!
Just posing in front of the ESSIE marshmallow & apple
The DJ in the middle of Martin Place was just getting ready to spin for the night~
My reason for coming up to Martin Place was to get married.....to fashion!!! and what better fashion location to get married at is the ASOS WEDDING CHAPEL! 
Since there was still time before the event we were just chilling nearby and once it was almost time people started gathering. There's also a funny story about how the lined formed. 
Well TonyLion (PaperCorona), Steph and I went to up to one of the "grooms men" to ask a question and then the lined just formed without us realizing that we were at the front of the line~! We weren't those people waiting there from 3pm okay! Hahaha we just rocked up there and BAM! 
After getting our ASOS freebies, we went to do a photoshoot because you get free gelato! I mean get your picture taken and get free gelato, why not!! 
Blood orange flavor~ YUMMY!

Unfortunately? or Fortunately? for me I didn't purchase anything today as I didn't have anything that really jumped out and screamed in my face to buy it so yeh~ Well that's a wrap for my day!!!

♥♥♥♥♥
-Fashion Updates-
Fashion of the day「050913」
H&M- Grey Cardigan
Ink Paint- Mickey Tank
b + ab- Studded Shorts
Jeremy Scott X Adidas- Winged Shoes

Remember to like my facebook pagesubscribe to my youtube channels (old/new), follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 
Comments are love ♥


-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡