Coco Fashion | Online Shopping ᕙ (;`⊥ ^★)┐

Cute Hearts - Free Divider by r0se-designsCute Hearts - Free Divider by r0se-designsCute Hearts - Free Divider by r0se-designsCute Hearts - Free Divider by r0se-designs
Hello my fellow readers! I apologize that I didn't post much this week as it has been quite an unexpected week for me. Anyways, looking onto a brighter side Spring is almost here in Australia and it has been raining like crazy and as they always say it's Spring Cleaning time. Spring cleaning, meaning cleaner room, desk, makeup and wardrobe!
Free Kawaii Apple Icon by xXScarletButterflyXx
What better way to start SPRING (or maybe in your case Autumn) with new clothes. COCO Fashion is an international online fashion shop, selling affordable and fashionable pieces that are updated daily with the latest trends from Korean, Japanese and Hong Kong fashion. Here are a few Autumn and Spring pieces that I personally adore.
Free Kawaii Donut Icon by xXScarletButterflyXx
1) Long Knitted Cardigan- I simply love the length, colour and shape of this cardigan and it's perfect to stay warm in Autumn/Winter. It also comes in a cream colour too if you prefer I lighter shade.
Rainbow Icon by Mini-Umbrella 
2) Flowy Dresses- As for Spring approaches for me I prefer wearing more lighter and flowy dresses such as the two above. The Peachy Off-shoulder dress is incredible cute and girly whereas the Black Skater dress is more chic and classic. They both give a very feminine and spring. To complete the look you match these dresses with some Spring/Summer sandals or wedges.
♥♥♥♥♥
Just typing up this post makes me want to go shopping instead of studying~ *SIGHS* I shall wait till the Boxing day sale!
Remember to like my facebook pagesubscribe to my youtube channels (old/new), follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment :

  1. Lovely collections ^^

    They have a lot of affordable stuufff ^^

    恵美より ♥

    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡