Stay Sun-kissed even in Winter // Beach St Tanning Salon (๑°꒵°๑)・*♡

Last Thursday, I was invited to get my first ever spray tan session with Beach St Australia Tanning Salon,which located in Paddington, Sydney.  



Beach St uses precision airbrush tanning technology for an even glow. They also have installed state-of-the-art fume extraction units for the best tanning experience available. 



Their salons’ interior was designed and created by TV personality Shaynna Blaze, who has perfected the beach chic aesthetic, and I must say I absolutely love it! Beach St is incredible spacious in the reception area and in each tanning suite too.     



The various shades of blue, white and gold just gives off a tropical summer vibe, making it comfortable for anyone coming in for a tanning session. Plus there is heaps of sunlight coming in through their windows during the day, making it the best lighting to take selfies before or after your tanning session. 


They also have an exclusive, private VIP Deck area upstairs for couples or groups to celebrate birthdays, hen's day or a simple day of indulgence. They also offer a Bridal bronze package for the brides-to-be and bridesmaid. 




Of course, I had to take advantage of the beautiful VIP room and take as many photos as possible. 



I actually came back to Beach St the following weekend after my session just so I could take better quality photos of their interior. 




Now moving onto my tanning experience, as I walked into the salon, I was greeted with a refreshing drink and some dried apricots upon arrival. While I was enjoying these treats, a form was handed over to me where I filled in some basic personal information and other questions regarding about my skin. Once I had completed the form, an expert technician, in my case Lauren, came over to discuss further regarding about skin allergies and which colour she recommended for my skin to achieve the look I wanted. 



After a quick consultation, I was then lead to one of the tanning suite. In the room there is a mirror, basket of disposable shower caps, disposable G-strings, step-by-step guide and of course the tanning area and equipment's. 


The step-by step guide is extremely useful and can be found on their website and in each tanning suite. I highly recommend reading it on their website first to understand the process and preparations needed before, during and after the tanning session. 


Moving toward the tanning area, you will see a large vent, which extracts the fumes and excess product sprayed into the air and two feet shaped stickers, which you place your feet on to. This prevents the tan from being applied under the foot.

You will find 3 spraying products and a hairdryer, where these products are applied accordingly, but first you must remove your clothes. You can wear the disposable G-string provided if you are uncomfortable having lady look at you completely bare, but I decided to bare it all, cause I wanted that even application with no odd tan lines!


During the first step they use their prep spray where it gently cleanses the skin and balances the PH level to allow the tan to absorb evenly. The second step is applying the colour, which is custom created for your skin. For this they use Summer Tan Organic, which is a vegan friendly, alcohol free and carbon neutral product. The final step, is when they spray a hydrating vitamin E mist, which smells so divine, to help increase the life of the tan. 


The technician will use the hairdryer to set your tan a little before you are completely finish with the session. Once the session is complete, it is best to wear loose clothing and no bra too, which is why it is best to bring a thicker jumper or top, if you want to avoid catching people staring at your nips in colder days.




Right after the whole spraying and drying process, I took a look in the mirror and I was so in love with the shade that was applied. I honestly felt like a sun-kissed goddess in the middle of winter! Overall, the whole experience was pleasant and delightful and Lauren was super nice as we made conversation throughout the whole tanning process, even after the session too.


I have already told a few friends, who are either curious or never done spray tanning before, about my amazing experience and some have already made their bookings. I highly recommend Beach St, especially if you're new to this whole thing. In the photo above you will find Lauren to the left, who was the co-founder of Beach St and the lovely technician who assisted me throughout my tanning session. After my first tanning experience, I am officially hooked and I cannot wait to book another session with them again~! 

♥♥♥♥♥
[290716]
Good morning everyone! I know I have been MIA on my blog as I began a new chapter in life, ADULT-ING in life aka. working full time! I've been working 3 weeks now and I do enjoy my job so far. My team is pretty nice and friendly which is great, but I shall talk more about this topic another time. On another note, now that I've kind-of settled into a routine, I can find more time to blog. As for filming, that may have to wait a bit longer so you guys will have to bear with my NZ travel vlogs and daily vlogs (with my phone camera quality) for now. I will slowly get back onto filming asap cause I have so many videos planned out for you guy and that includes a giveaway too because my little youtube family is growing everyday! We're almost at 1k so big giveaway soon!!! PROMISE! 

Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel, follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥
-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡