Happy Halloween // More horror animeヾ(´゚Д゚`;)ゝ

Happy Halloween everyone! It's that time of the year again where we get creative and enjoy the haunted season! Last year I shared a few of my favorite horror genre anime series to watch over Halloween if you're not going out partying. Also, I'm back again to share more animes and anime news.



Related image
Tokyo Ghoul:re has been confirmed for 2018, I cannot wait till this series is released! The Tokyo Ghoul Re: series is a sequel to the Tokyo Ghoul manga series and takes place two years after the CCG’s raid on Anteiku. In Tokyo, an unchanging despair is lurking with mysterious man-eating beings, ghouls, run rampant. Living hidden during everyday life, the existence of ghouls, whose true identities are shrouded in mystery, permanently terrorizes Tokyo's residents. A new set of characters are introduced, as well as the CCG’s latest weapon… humans who have undergone surgery in order to make use of special ghoul abilities.
At CCG, the sole institution that investigates and resolves cases related to ghouls, Haise Sasaki has been assigned a certain mission. While dealing with the unruly four problem children known as "Quinx," Haise's days of suffering begin...?! 


Image result for attack on titan season 3
Attack on Titan Season 3 has also been confirmed for 2018 July! However if you can't wait till then, the compilation film, “Kakusei no Houkou” (which can be translated to “Roar of Awakening”) has been announced for January 13th, 2018. It is a recap of season 2, with added scenes that tie season 2 and 3 together. Find the trailer for the 3rd season below! 



I've only started watching Ousama Game, but it's not as captivating as other horror series I've watched. However if you have time to kill then why not watch it as it's quite an interesting concept~


Juuni Taisen is an anime series where 12 warriors are burdened with the names of the 12 Chinese Zodiac members fight with each other's lives and pride at stake, all to grant just one wish. There are different fighting and killing styles involved, so which one is your favorite? 


Image result for Ajin: Demi-Human
Ajin: Demi-Human is another new-ish anime series which was released earlier last. I thought the story was interesting, but I wasn't really a fan of the drawing of the anime(I know! I'm sorry!). I'm quite picky when it comes to the anime drawing. The government are locating all the Ajin to use them as subjects for cruel and inhumane experimentation. As a result, Ajins that have escaped want revenge. 


Image result for madoka magica 
Madoka Magica may look like an innocent magical girl anime series, however there is a dark twisted plot which I was not expecting when I first watched it. If you want to know how dark this cute and bubbly anime series is, then there is no better day to start than now! 


Image result for zombie loan
Zombie Loan is a toned down zombie anime series, as it has a good combination of humor and action. This is quite an old anime series now but it was quite the fuss when it was first released. 


Related image
You can also check out my list of recommendations I made last year Halloween on horror themed anime's "HERE" and if you have any horror anime recommendations let me know! 
♥♥♥♥♥
Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel & follow my instagram:"lazypandah" for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥
-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡