Qube on Bay // Beginning 2018 with Brunch! o(*^▽^*)o

Last weekend I was invited to brunch at the cafe called Qube on Bay to try out their Black Sesame French Toast available on their menu this summer. Personally, I've always wanted to go to this little cafe as my instagram feed is always flooded with pretty pictures of food and drinks from food bloggers and their official account too. 


56 Bay St, Ultimo
Opening Hours: 
MON-FRI: 7am - 4pm
SAT: 8am - 2:30pm | SUN: CLOSED
Ph: (02) 9212 0025



Egyptian Tea
This beautiful and delightful tea is seen in every instagram post and I just had to get this for the gram. Not only does it look pretty it also had a refreshing taste! It was perfect for a hot summers day. 


Matcha Bowl
Perfect dish for the summer with it's light and refreshing ingredients! The matcha rice has a bitter taste which comes from the matcha but works well with all the fresh ingredients!


Butcher's Block
The Wagyu cheese burger consisted of double American cheddar, rocket leaves, tomato, gherkin, onion jam and a side of paprika fries. The burger was juicy and succulent but nothing special that makes you want to have this again. As for the fries, they were pretty good! Crunchy and had that lovely punch of paprika spice~ 


Black Sesame French Toast
I must say this was one of the prettiest summer french toast I have seen! The thick toast is topped with generous amounts of fresh fruits, pistachios, mascarpone and black sesame icecream! This is all topped off with their black sesame with activated charcoal sauce. I am a sucker for anything black sesame so this was definitely up my alley! 


Overall, my first time at Qube on Bay was a pleasant visit and I will be coming back to try their other dishes!!! Their staff were also super friendly and attentive too. 
Do you have a favorite dish at Qube on Bay, if so do let me know in the comment section. 


♥♥♥♥♥
Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel & follow my instagram:"lazypandah" for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥
-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin 




No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡