[BEAUTY] Innisfree Black Green Tea mask Review ๐ŸŒฟ

I'm sure we all have those days where we're just get too busy to look after our skin due to work and what not. Recently my face has been feeling a little unloved and looking quite dull as I haven't been giving it as much attention as I should have. On days like this I like to pop on a mask and give my face the pampering that it deserves. I finally decided to whip out my Innisfree Black Green Tea mask to give my skin that extra boost of confidence again. This particular range aids in anti-aging, mosturising, hydrating, brightening and firming of the skin. 

This mask contains 55.0% black green tea made of pesticide-free Jeju green tea leaves that have been fermented and then matured for 100 days throughout two stages. For a 80ml mask jar this cost AUD$42, which you can purchase on the Innisfree Australia website or instore at Emporium Shopping Centre in Melbourne. The texture of the mask has the consistency of a thick jelly or gel which is easily applied onto the face with a facial spatula. You can even see the fermented tea leaves in the mask too!  



Before using this mask make sure to cleanse your skin and leave it on for 10-15 minutes. It has a lovely tea leaf scent making you get into the right relaxation mode. This wash-off mask provides a cooling and soothing effect while removing excess dead skin cells as you rinse the mask off. As I used the mask before I went to bed I couldn't see much of a difference in my skin (maybe due to lighting?), however the next morning my skin was feeling soft and moisturised and was looking brighter and firmer due to the antioxidants present in the fermented black green tea leaves. It has given back some life to my once-dull looking complexion!   


Overall: ★★★★★
I absolutely love this product and I've been using it once a week before I go to bed. The thing I love most about this product besides the results is the texture! It is so easy to apply onto the face, not that messy to use and the scent is not overpowering! Plus a little can go a long way! Although this product is a little more on the expensive side I can definitely see myself coming back to pick up this item again!

♥♥♥♥♥
FOLLOW ME ON
Comments are love ♥
-LAZYPANDAH

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥รณ㉨รฒ)๏พ‰♡