Innisfree | Jeju Pomegranate Revitalising Eye Serum 👀

When it comes to skincare there is always one item I must always replenish before I run out which is my eye care products! As time goes by it becomes more and more important to take care the area around my eyes to treat the signs of ageing and keep my skin looking youthful and hydrated at all times. The sign of ageing includes loss of moisture, glow, firmness and wrinkles! 

As I was running out of my usual Innisfree Perfect 9 Repair Eye Cream, I decided to try out their new Jeju Pomegranate Revitalising Eye Serum which I managed to pick up at their store in Melbourne. This serum is packed with active ingredients to provide a bright, supple and smooth skin around the eye area. The ellagic acid in the Jeju pomegrante aids to treat the sign of aging as it known for its antioxidant properties to restore the skins natural resilience and brighten the complexion. 


The serum comes in a 30ml pump bottle ensuring each pump is clean and safe to use around the eye area. One pump is all that I need to use around my eye area. I gently tap the product into my skin which is absorbed easily as the texture is very light. The gentle sweet aroma of the product is quite pleasant when applying onto the skin and lingers only for a few moments before fading.

Jeju Pomegranate Revitalising Eye Serum:
Overall: ★★★
For AUD $42 this is one of the more pricier eye serums I have purchased and based on the results after using this for a few months I feel like this doesn't work as effectively on my skin in comparison to the 9 repair eye cream. However I do love using this product during the hotter days as it has a lighter texture and won't clog my pores. Although this product wasn't as effective on my skin compared to their other eye care products, I would recommend this product if you're looking to start using products around your eye area that isn't too heavy.



♥♥♥♥♥

FOLLOW ME ON

Comments are love ♥
-LAZYPANDAH

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡