Rengaya 2.0 // Overeating again! 😝

Before the whole ban on indoor dining I managed to squeeze in a meal at Rengaya located in North Sydney. I haven't been to Rengaya in such a long time even after the completion of their newly renovated store so I was super excited to finally dine there for lunch. 

I was really impressed with the interior design of the Rengaya 2.0. I love how they still kept the same samurai outfit at the front of their store which was very nostalgic for me. However, the moment you walk into the restaurant it gives off a very elegant, classy and modern atmosphere. The staff were also super friendly and attentive when we were selecting what to order and offered their opinions too. 

My friend and I ordered two lunch BBQ sets, where you can select three dishes per set so we could share a mixture of wagyu meat and seafood dishes. We also got some drinks, sushi and gyoza too and were given an additional plate of sashimi which were compliments from the chef. 

Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed the meal but I definitely overate that day. Both the meat and seafood dishes for the bbq were super fresh, juicy and succulent. The gyoza, sashimi and sushi were also delicious and made-to-order, but I must say the hojicha ice-cream really hit the final spot in my stomach. Aromatic, creamy and smooth. Plus the presentation was on point! 

Hopefully once the situation gets better and restaurants are able to operate again you too can experience this delicious meal at Rengaya 2.0. Until then stay safe and continue to support businesses when possible! Rengaya's takeaway menu will be available soon!


Shop 1/101 Miller St, North Sydney NSW 2060
Opening Hours: Mon-Fri: 12-2PM / 5:30 - 10PM
Sat & Sun: 5:30 - 10PM
Ph: (02) 9929 6169
INSTAGRAM
Rengaya Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡