Beginners Guide to Tokyo Disneysea 🎢

Today I'll be sharing my adventure and itinerary guide to Tokyo DisneySea as I've managed to recovered almost all my data from my broken hard drive. Around this time last year I went to Tokyo DisneySea for the very first time with my uni friends, where we booked our 1-Day Passport ticket through the official website. I applied the usual tips and tricks when planning for a full day at a theme park but since I've only ever been to Disneyland and my friend, Florence, who has been to DisneySea, we made sure to get the full experience out of this day.

1. Eat Breakfast beforehand & Get there early! 
Although you may have purchased your tickets in advance this does not ensure you'll get onto every single ride if you don't plan ahead. Which is why to thoroughly enjoy the full day and experience I highly recommending getting to the site as soon as it opens. Another suggestion is to buy your breakfast the night before at the convenient store so you don't starve in the morning. I opted for my usual Egg-sando! 

2.  Prioritise the rides!
Florence has dubbed DisneySea the Disneyland for the grown ups, as it includes rides with a little more thrill and fun. Both Florence and myself love roller coasters, so we'll literally be jumping onto every single exciting ride. If you're like us then I recommend prioritising Indiana Jones, Journey to the Centre of the Earth and Tower of Terror. Make sure to maximise the Fast Pass, which you get every 2 hours or so. 
The great thing about the Fast Pass is that you don't have to wait as long as the normal queue. Instead of the usual 1-2 hour wait, you'll only be in the queue for about 15-30 minutes depending on the ride. There are also single rider queues too, so if you don't mind sitting next to a stranger then you'll be able to cut the queue and get on the ride faster. 


3. Get your energy levels up! Eat and snack!
Now running around the whole theme park can be quite exhausting so make sure to snack along the way and maybe enjoy a meal while you're there. Although it is perceived that theme parks usually have overpriced and terrible tasting snack, DisneySea offers some snacks that are actually really nice, such as their curry flavoured popcorn! My friends and I went and grabbed lunch  at Ristorante di Canaletto, where usually booking is required. However we got there quite early so we managed to grab a table! Also, don't forget to hydrate throughout the day! 

4. Take photos with the locals! 
You'll find so many group of friends who are legit "SQUAD GOALS". My favourite group was a group of school girls dressed up all in pink adidas gear along with the Hamm headpiece. I actually saw the group in the morning but missed my chance to take a photo with them but managed to find them later in the afternoon when we were getting popcorn to snack on! I also found the mascot Dug! He was super cute!!!

 



5. Night Lights
Personally I love it when theme parks approach the evening and all the lights come on. It becomes a whole new place again and its also a good reason why Tokyo Disney Resorts also offer after 6pm/Night Passports. The night illumination, lights and ambient are just beautiful. Toy Mania was my favourite spot during the evening! 

Those are a few tips to my if you're visiting DisneySea for the first time and I hope you found it helpful when you plan your next visit to Tokyo DisneySea. In the mean time, stay safe and indoors if you can but if you get bored here are a few things you can do whilst social distancing!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡