Sticky Fingers | Modern Rustic Australian

I've finally gotten round to try out Sticky Fingers, a cute modern Australian cafe that I recently have been on my radar as I've been seeing posts about them a lot more on social media, specifically Instagram. This cafe is located in Darlinghurst, tucked away from the busy main streets with tall windows on one side of the building allowing all the natural light to warm up the space, along with their simple modern yet rustic decor. 

I came with some friends during the Easter break where I was early, so I started my morning with a lovely large cold brew. I was also delighted they added two dark chocolates to the board, which added a really nice touch of sweets, 

One of my friends' got the hot chocolate, which comes with the option of dark or white chocolate, where he chose dark (after a little convincing of course). It was creamy, chocolatey, and delicious. Highly recommend it if you're not a huge coffee fan and just want a nice hot cup of cocoa. 

I ordered the chorizo scramble with mixed beans, dill cream fraiche, and salsa on soy linseed bread, where I got a side of chili flakes to spice up my omelette. It was super filling and delicious, I finished this off super quick! 

One of my friends got the big breakfast, which looked amazing! It was another dish with a generous portion. 

And the other dish that was ordered was the pulled beef benedict, which looked amazing and the beef was quite tender and well marinated. 

Overall, I enjoyed my visit to Sticky Fingers and it was just a nice and simple day for my friends and me. I'd definitely come back for the hot chocolate and try the other dishes that I didn't get to try out that day. The dishes presented are always so appealing, bright and colourful with really great generous portions to make sure you had a nice meal. 

23 Pelican Street, Surry Hills, Sydney
Opening Hours:  Mon - Fri: 7AM - 4PM | Sat: 7:30AM - 4PM | Sun: 8AM - 4PM
Ph: (02) 8384 8535
INSTAGRAM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡