Review: Bobbi Brown Natural Finish - Long Lasting Foundation SPF 15


Hey guys, so i'm back to doing another review, and today we'll be reviewing the lasted collection to my foundation collection.
I recently decided that I needed a better quality foundation, especially for my sister's wedding, which is coming up soon. I had considered a bunch of other brands, such as Chanel, Laura Mercier, Lancome and Estee Lauder. But after walking around all the booths at my department store, I decided to pick up the Bobbi Brown one.
The foundation comes in a really nice range of shades, so you are bound to find something that will match you're skin tone. It comes in really nice, sturdy packaging and a nice pump. The consistency of the product is really nice, almost watery, making it smooth to apply and easy to blend. I would say the coverage is only medium, something not too heavy but not too sheer, and gives off a semi-matte, slightly dewy finish. It also has an SPF of 15.
I've read several reviews on the product, and many people seem to have a problem with this foundation breaking them out. However, I haven't had too many problems with it just yet.
The only problem I found with this foundation, is that it doesn't really control oil. After a few hours of wearing it, I found myself needing to blot, even after setting it with powder in the morning.
It was also a little pricey - settling at around AUD$75.

Overall thoughts on this product:
I do like this foundation, however I do not LOVE it. I like how it applies and the finish that it gives off - semi matte semi dewy. The coverage is great for a day that you don't need to look super flawless, but still need a little coverage. However, I would not recommend it for anyone who has oily skin, as it cannot fully control the oil. Otherwise, if you're having a hard time finding a perfect shade to match you're skin tone, I would definitely  try Bobbi Brown.

Announcement: I am actually overseas at the moment. So I was thinking of doing a "What's in my travel bag" tag, as well as some hauls over the next few weeks! So please stay tuned for those :)

- Cindy.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡