My Hairstyle: Before & After

As requested here is a blog post all about my hair!! Last had my hair cut and dyed in FEB:2011 and left it is grow for 10 months with no further trims/cuts in between.


I usually wash my hair the night before so when i go to the hairdresser's i just get my hair cut, washed, blow dried then styled.
BEFORE:
•Fringe length≈30cm, Hair length≈70cm
•Used Palty hair dye in Bitter Cappuccino 
not sure what the box looks like anymore as they re-designed their boxes.
AFTER:
•Fringe length≈15cm, Hair length≈60cm
•Split ends all chopped off
•Feels smoother & look much healthier 

I wasn't going for any dramatic change to my hairstyle so it may look very similar to my before picture. 

Comments are love ♥
I will be dyeing the roots and getting hair treatment around early Jan before i head off to Hong Kong!! I will place another blog post/vlog entry when i get that done.  
Remember to read the Christmas/New Years Giveaway here and fill out this survey below, so we know what to have in our future giveaways!!
-Survey ends 18TH DEC.2011-

Quizzes by Quibblo.com | SnapApp Quiz Apps


-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa


any questions/suggestions please comment below or email me :)

4 comments :

  1. I love your W♥C I'm Poor but Good Looking top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's my favorite shirt actually haha!

    -Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's because i cut it into the same style so it would look the same when it grows back out again~
    The only difference would be that the fringe is shorter and all split ends are chopped off. :)

    -Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡