Sakurai Rina Mori Hairstyle

Sakurai Rina「桜井莉菜」, commonly known by her nickname Sakurina is gyaru model often seen in the AGEHA magazine.
Oh no! The volume of my hair came down since i forgot to spray my hair :(
I recreated Sakurina's hairstyle which i have done over few years after discovering the Japanese magazine Ageha! I love to wear this hairstyle out to parties and events as it just never fails to get compliments!
Want to recreate this look too? Now you can! Watch my Sakurina Hair tutorial as i take you step by step to recreate her look!

Comments are love ♥

Remember to read the Christmas/New Years Giveaway here and fill out this survey below, so we know what to have in our future giveaways!!
-Survey ends 18TH DEC.2011-

Quizzes by Quibblo.com | SnapApp Quiz Apps


-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa


soon to come。。。
blog post/video about my hair (as requested)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡