Love Package from SASA (part 1)

So you all know that i had previously entered the Confession of a SASA-Haulic competition which had ended a couple months ago. Even though i didn't win i was chosen as one of the outstanding entry.



I was then approached via. email by SASA, informing that they would like to sponsor me to review their products!! Of course i agreed and so they sent me a love package swiftly~ I was to expect the package to come within 2-3 weeks after posting as informed but i was super surprised when it arrived to me in just 10 days! SASA you guys are truely amazing!!!!


So i quickly unraveled the package and inside was a letter for me!! The people at sasa are just angels!!


& of course how can i forget the goodies!!! I had received FOUR different skincare products from them!!


Of course straight away i went and tried out each product so i could review them quickly!! I will be be doing my ratings for each products soon so keep an eye out for that, but first, watch my video about each products' use, below!!



Thanks for watching my video & i will be doing another detailed  post for the products with ratings soon.


Comments are love ♥



-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡