Creamy Attention

I love wearing strong eye makeup when it comes to going to parties and events!! And ILLAMASQUA makes one of the smoothest creamiest eye shadows!! 
ILLAMASQUA creates bold bright makeup making it unique and different from other brands! Here i have their 4-Colour Liquid Metal Palette which i had purchase during last year Boxing day sales in Sydney's CBD Myers. If you haven't read my Boxing day hual blog post read it "here" now :)

I love their packaging for this palette as it has that slight edge feel but still looking very chic! To me it gives of a some-what vintage fee to it.

Here are the four metalic shades inside the palette! The shades included are: (top) Enrapture & Surge, (bottom) Solstice & Phenomena. 
Dipped fingers into the palette
First swatch on the back of my hand, second swatch on my wrist!!
4-Colour Liquid Metal Pallete Ratings:

Colours: 
The colours are absolutely gorgeous!! They are really pigmented and stay true to what you see them as! My favorite colour would be Solstice which gives off that vintage gold colour!!

Formula: 
I simply love the creamy texture of these cream shadows!! But once you apply it over your skin it feels like powered eye shadow which blends super easily!!

Cost: 
This would be considered more on the higher end as the cost is no joke. According to the ILLAMASQUA website this product cost just under AUD$50. But luckily for me i got it during on sale so i did not have to pay that price (but i don't remember the exact price i got it for, sorry).

Overall:   
I can't wait to use this palette to parties and events!! I must say that ILLAMASQUA does make the most bold and unique makeup ever and i absolutely love how they are so different to other brands! Never be afraid to be bold!

♥♥♥♥♥

So the past few days i have been super busy trying to get all my assessments done before the Easter holidays so i can have more time to blog and maybe start filming again!! Also i still need all your help with this modelling competition!!
2. Scroll down..
3. Click "recommend" AND tell all your friends to do the same thing too!!
4. Comment recommend below so i know you've entered :)



♥♥♥♥♥

One week left until of uni until our mid-sem easter break! Will start thinking of what to film next!! So stay tuned!! & if you have any look you would like me to do for you feel free to leave me a comment :)
 Comments are love ♥  





-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡