Ego Boosting with hair care

Does your hair feel dry and damaged?? I know mine do when i don't care for it enough and i mean who doesn't want soft, silky healthy hair!
 I'm quite busy nowadays due to uni and all so i feel i don't have the time to be going to hair salons or doing hair mask at home so what's a quicker solution for this?
Bed Head's Ego Boost is a split end mender and leave-in conditioner.  It protects dry and damaged hair while soothing, sealing and repairing split ends and the best thing is you don't have to rinse it out. 
You apply it with freshly washed hair wet/dry. I mainly apply them to the tip of my hair to mend any split ends and work my way up from there.

Bed Head Ego Boost Ratings:

Effect:
My hair does seem to look healthier than before!

Cost: 
I bought mine in HK where it was only HKD$99 which is about AUD$12.50. In Sydney i think it cost around $16.50, so i got mine for a bit cheaper!! But both are quite reasonably priced!!

Formula/Aroma: 
The formula is a gel-like consistency and has a really nice aroma which lingers around in the hair for quite a while!! 

Overall: 
I really like this hair care product and definitely recommend it to those suffering from dry, damaged hair!


 Comments are love ♥  





-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa


1 comment :

  1. Ohhh. this seems great. I have my good and bad hair day. This definitely will work in my favor when my hair doesn't want to.

    Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡