♡ White Day 「ホワイトデー」

Today is White Day!! So what is White Day?? 
White Day is a day that is marked in Japan, China, South Korea and Taiwan one month after Valentines Day. The origin of this day comes from Japan were it was started by the National Confectionery Industry Association as an "answer day" to Valentines Day (where women confessed/gave chocolates to men), so it is more commonly known as the reverse Valentines Day (men replied/gave something back). 


Fashion of the day (14/03/2012)
So today i went and opened my strawberry pocky only to find out that these were not your ordinary pocky. These strawberry pocky were heart shaped!!!! Which makes it the perfect little snack on Valentines or White Day!! 



Heart-shaped Strawberry Pocky Ratings:

Taste: 
I use only eat chocolate or green tea flavored pocky, but now i'm addicted to the strawberry pocky as they have small strawberry bits!! 

Cost: ♡♡
Pocky in Sydney is really expensive in my opinion especially under the company Glico. But in Hong Kong it is so much cheaper and it is usually where i like to stock up on my pocky's!!!

Overall: 
I really love the strawberry flavored pocky!! These heart shaped pocky were specifically made for Valentines Day when i was on my trip in Hong Kong! I guess the only bad point is that it will be double the price if i were to buy it in Sydney.


♥♥♥♥♥ 
Hope you all had a lovely White Day!!
Fashion of the day (12/03/2012) 

 Comments are love ♥ 




-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

1 comment :

  1. Oh my gosh, the pocky is too cute! ;u; I have to see if the stores here have them. @~@

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡