My Leg Care Routine ♥

This blog post is going to be a super long one as i talk about leg hair care and leg care!! And because it is winter we need to take more care of our legs than usual!!

#1 Leg Hair
So like every other girl out there many have asked what products i use to make any leg hairless and smooth. As for me i guess i'm slightly lucky as my leg hair tend to be thin and not as noticeable as others. Because i was afraid of using epilators & shavers, especially when i just think about the blades cutting into my flesh, i have only used waxing products to make my legs even smoother and hairless. I have only used Veet products as they were simply advertise so much back in the days!!

1.Veet In-Shower Hair Removal Shower Cream Review 
Results/Effect:
It removes all hair swiftly as i enter the shower as i exfoliate in circular motions using their sponge.But after coming out of the shower my legs feel stingy and sore as the cream is too strong for my skin. Also the sponge was a bit too scratchy!!

Formula:
Easy to spread out cream formula and you leave it in for no longer than 5 minutes. But both the normal and sensitive skin in-shower hair removal cream is just too strong for my skin and it tend to burn my skin leaving wounds here and there. So i wouldn't use this product very often.

Cost: 
You can purchase this product at your local pharmacy or at Priceline for those living in Australia. It cost about AUD$18 at priceline.

Overall: 
I guess this product will work on your skin but it definitely didn't work with mine.

2. Spray On Hair Removal Cream
Results/Effects: 
The spray on hair removal cream is even better than the in-shower cream as it so much more mess-free and it comes with a spatula so there was no scratchy feeling.

Formula: 
However the formula is just the same as their in-shower cream so not much difference to the burning of my skin but i guess due to the spatula i wouldn't get as much wounds as before.

Cost: 
This product cost AUD$15. 

Overall: 
It is much more mess-free than the in-shower cream and really easy to use! Recommended for sensitive skin types.

3.Veet Suprem Essence On Hair Removal Cream
Results/Effects: 
This one tends to have essential oils to moisturize our skin but it still leaves me with small burn wounds from the cream formula. Works within 3 minutes!!

Formula: 
Exactly the same as spray-on cream but with essential oils but it doesn't stop me from getting burn wounds!!

Cost: 
This product cost AUD$15.

Overall: 
It is much more mess-free than the in-shower cream and really easy to use! Recommended for dry & normal skin types.


4.Veet Wax Strips
Results/Effects: 
This one is much more time-consuming than the cream-products but it is pretty much the only product that doesn't leave me with wounds on my legs. But the only bad thing is that it does leave some wax residues on the legs making an imperfect hairless effect.

Formula:
Can leave traces of wax product on the legs which can get annoying but they do product some oil strips which are to clean of the residues. Doesn't remove all hairs as easily!!

Cost: 
This product cost about AUD$16 if i remember correctly!! 

Overall: 
It is a little more time consuming and does leave some hair but it is the only one that leaves me without wounds on my legs.


5.Veet Delightful Gel Wax
Results/Effects: 
I simply just hate this product. It's extremely time consuming, messy and what more it doesn't do it's job!! The wax paper rips easily, the gel wax cool really quickly and it is extremely messy to handle with!!

Formula: 
The gel cools way too fast not giving you enough time to rip the wax product with the provided wax paper strips!!

Cost: 
This product is definitely not worth AUD$18 with the results i was given!!

Overall: 
I do not recommend getting this product as it is a waste of time and money!!

So after using both the cream and wax products from Veet for quite a while i finally took the plunge and had gone with an epilator! I bought the Emjoi BodyBare Ultimate Dual Head Luxury Epilator last Christmas and started using it after my trip in Hong Kong. And all i can say that it is amazing!!!
Results/Effects: 
No wounds, cuts, scratches, etc.!!! It's simply fast and easy to use and it is also rechargeable!! It pulls hair out from the roots making my leg hair grow slower and thinner than usual!! Super Love it!! 

Cost: 
It was a huge bargain for me as i got it during the sale moment! The usual cost is AUD$99!! But even at it's original cost i think it is totally worth it!!

Overall: 
I super love love LOVE this epilator and i had introduced this product to a friend of mine who had really thick and scratchy leg hair, as she had the same skin issue with the veet products and so she had used shavers instead, and all she can say is that SHE LOVES THIS EPILATOR TOO!! She found the results just amazing!!!

#2 Leg Care
In winter we tend to neglect our legs and feet quite often so it can look dry and flakey during those times. So how do i care for my legs?? Well i'm going to show you how i care for my legs!! 

1. Palmers Olive Body Butter
I use the body butter pretty much everyday and especially right after i shower or after epilating my legs. When i apply the product onto my legs i like to massage my legs while i do so as that it the only time they get pampered!!
Don't forget to apply the body butter to your feet too as they need some love too! They do all the walking and standing all day so give them some love as they can look very unattractive when un-cared for!!

Results/Effects: 
It does soften and makes my legs appear more smooth and hydrated! It also reduces stretch marks too!!!

Formula: 
Really love this product as it's much more hydrating than the usual cocoa butter one!! It can reduce stretch marks and leave your skin feel really hydrated!!

Cost: 
It is reasonably cheap for a drug store product!! 

Overall: 
Love using this product as it makes my legs took healthy and glowly even in winter!! 


♥♥♥♥♥
So make sure to care for your legs and feet!!
Comments are love



-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡