Review: ILLAMASQUA Neutral Palette

So as you all know in my recent ASOS Haul i had purchased Illamasqua's SS2012 Human Fundamentalism Palette in Neutral. 
 This palette cost me about AUD$51 where as if you purchase this palette in Myers it cost about $70?
 The shades include (clockwise, top right) Stealth, Vintage, Obsidian and Wolf. The Vintage shade is the only shade with shimmer, the rest are all matte. 
First swatch on the back of my hand, second swatch on my wrist!!
Illamasqua, SS2012 Human Fundamentalism Palette in Neutral Ratings:

Colours: 
These colours are perfect for an everyday look!! They are really pigmented and stay true to what you see them as! My favorite colour would be Vintage!!

Formula: 
Their powder eye shadow is really fine and easy to blend out with either your fingers or brushes!! Beautiful formula!!

Cost: 
The price of Illamasqua is pricey as usual, You can buy this palette in Sydney, Myers or on ASOS. 

Overall:  
Despite the price of this palette, I think i will be using this palette quite often now as it has all the shade that i'd need for my daily use. It has a light cream white shade which i can use as a highlighter and base! 

♥♥♥♥♥  
The post below is also new!!
Keep reading!!
 Comments are love ♥  





-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡