Away from home mini vacation

So from my previous post you know that i went on a mini vacation away from home. So last Tuesday i headed out to the city where i checked-in to the hotel with my friends for 2 nights. Then i headed to the Gold Coast for another 2 nights where i just relaxed and enjoyed the place near by our hotel at Jupiter.Okay I'll just let my picture's sum up my entire trip. *heavy pictures
Mega Ramen & gyoza at Gumshara Ramen
At Home Thai Resturant
Getting on the plane to the Gold Coast
Highlight of going to the Gold Coast would definitely be watching the JABBAWOCKEEZ performance!! It was simply entertaining from top to bottom!! Loved it!!


♥♥♥♥♥
Working on new video's to film on and many blog post's to do!!!
So many things to do in life yet such little time.
Comments are love



-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa


1 comment :

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡