Sasa Haul & Love Package~♥

Hey there!! So finally got a video up with my recent sasa haul and a sponsored love package sasa too!! So i just received both these packages about 1-2 weeks ago and i'm really happy to review and try new products out!!!
So here is what sasa had given me & the items that i had bought myself!! 
Products in the SASA Love package
Products i bought from SASA
Watch my video below for more information on the products!!
Of course reviews of each products will be recorded with detail on my blog soon!!! So keep a watch out for that!!
Hope you guys found some products you want to try out too!!!

♥♥♥♥♥
Anyways uni has started this week for me but i was able to film a new makeup tutorial which will be coming soon, but here is a sneak peek for you guys! I had to re-film this makeup tutorial again since the lightening in the first recording was terribly!!
 Comments are love ♥  



-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡