Bring on the early Spring Blush (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ & BLOG LINK CHANGE NOTICE!!

An important notice about my blog!!*UPDATED
I had notice there was still a lot of people asking "where my blog went" so i have extended the usual blog link until the end of this month!! On the 1st SEPT 2012 i will officially be using the miss-sennnaa.blogspot.com

The last month of winter August has been having bright warm rays of sun for a couples of days and will continue to be so for the next few days until the weekends. So i decided to share with you guys one of my favorite blush & lip tint which i love to use!!!
So today i'll be reviewing on Benefit's Benetint. 
It is a rose-coloured tint which can be use to tint your lips for some colour or apply them to your cheeks as blush!!
It also has the soft scent of roses from it and super easy to blend out!! 

Benefit's, Benetint Ratings:

Colour: 
I super love the soft rose colour!! It gives me super natural blushed cheeks!! & perky soft red lips!!!

Formula: 
The formula is liquid-based so it can get messy if you are not careful!! But other than that the formula is fantastic, it's super easy to blend out with my fingers and it is simple to remover with makeup remover!!

Packaging: 
The packaging is very convenient to bring on-the-go as it is small. 

Cost: 
The price is about AUD$29 if you purchase from like Myer's or David Jones. But because i bought mine in Hong Kong quite some time back it was slightly cheaper.

Overall: 
I super LOVE this rose-colour tint! It gives me a natural flush of rosy cheeks and cute perky lips to brighten up my complexion!! Highly recommend this product as you can use it for a really long time!! A little goes a long way for me!!

♥♥♥♥♥
Hopefully everyone who has been following me has noticed the change of my blog banner about my BLOG LINK change soon!!
Anyways i will be filming a giveaway soon so that my subscribers on youtube will know about the change to my blog link and also a notice of my new youtube channel. New tutorial video's will be up soon too so hope you guys look forward to that!!!
 Comments are love ♥  



-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡