Conceal your flaws with Cyber Colors (◕‿◕✿)

Finally reviewing my third product from my SASA Love Package! This time i will be reviewing on another Cyber Color product which is their Protection Concealer Kit
This concealer kit has SPF30 which is perfect to protect our eye area from the sun as it is very delicate. This kit comes with three different shades so you can achieve a flawless complexion!

Its' creamy-like texture is really soft on the skin and super easy to blend out making sure there are not colour lumping up together. 
So here are my ratings for this product!!Cyber Colors Protection Concealer Kit Ratings:

Coverage: 
Because this kit comes with three different shades it is easy to conceal any blemishes and dark circles that i may have on days i lack sleep.
Protection: 
It comes with SPF30 making sure our eye area is safe from the sun as that area is very delicate and can get fine lines and/or wrinkles easily without protection!!

Colour: 
The three shades are just perfect!! I personally use the light beige and natural more often!! And i can say they blend very well together!

Formula: 
The formula is cream-base which is super easy to blend out on my skin. Although it has such a fantastic formula it does not work with my skin when i apply my usual primer for base, as it just slides off. So i tend to use this product when i use BB-cream as my base as it stays on better that way.

Packaging: 
The packaging of this concealer kit is small and sleek which is perfect to pop into your handbag for the on-the-go people!!

Cost: 
On the Sasa website you can purchase this product at about AUD$25. In my opinion it is a bit costly but it is definitely worth buying! 

Overall: 
Besides the cost and the fact that it slides when i use my usual primer, which can easily be solved, i'm practically in love with this concealer kit!! Definitely will be buying this product again when i have finished using my own one!!!


♥♥♥♥♥
So this morning i slept in and didn't wake up until 12noon. I went and made my big brunch since i missed out on breakfast, which is my most important meal time for me. Here i cooked a pork omelette garlic and shallots, heart-shaped nutella toast, fuji apple and mandarin and top it off with a cup of green tea!!
Tonight i will be off for TonyLion's 20th birthday dinner! 

 
 Comments are love ♥  



-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡