Review: Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner Deep Black (✿◠‿◠)

An important notice about my blog!!
I wanted to inform everyone that this blog will be changing its' blog link after the 19th August 2012. So on the 20th August morning i will have changed the blog link to miss-sennnaa.blogspot.com to please make sure to keep a note of it and tell all your friends about it too if they read my blog!!! Also due to the blog link change I will have a new YouTube channel up and running soon too where one of the first few videos will include a giveaway opened up internationally!!!
Anyways let's move along with the review!!
Want to create the perfect lines for your eyes?? Well today i will be reviewing on the highly raved Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner in Deep Black
This eyeliner can help you achieve extremely thin to thick lines depending on what look you are after!!!
Its' fine brush allows this to happen and the formula is super pigmented making sure you get a clean pigmented line every stroke!!

It also points out that this eye liner is waterproof, smudge-proof and even sweat-proof, perfect for the upcoming spring-summer season here in Australia!
So does it really stay on? Let's put it up to the tests!!
1. smudge-proof
2. waterproof
3. water-smudge proof?
Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner, Deep Black Ratings:

Colour: 
This eyeliner is super pigmented with every stroke!!

Formula: 
Smudge-proof, waterproof and even sweat-proof!! It is not water-smudge proof so avoid wearing it if your going for a swim or going to be crying? Otherwise I love the super pigmented formula as it gives clean sharp lines every time!

Packaging: 
The entire packaging is super kawaii and definitely captures any girls attention!! I simply love how cute the packaging is and the eyeliner itself has small print details on it too!!

Cost: 
The price is really reasonable as it cost just under AUD$13 on sasa.com.

Overall: 
Since my K-palette eyeliner has run out of ink I finally have the chance to open up my long awaited Dolly Wink liquid eyeliner which has been sitting on my shelf. All I can say is that I'm loving it!!!!!!!!!

You can create the thinnest lines!!
♥♥♥♥♥
So make sure you to tell you friends about the blog link change & keep an eye out for all the new videos & blog post to come soon!! I will be spamming this blog like crazy soon!!!

Keep smiling guys!!
Comments are love ♥



-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

4 comments :

  1. I wannt to tryy their product soo bad *o* but, it's hard to find in my country Y-Y

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can easily purchase them online through sasa.com :D
      They ship internationally too so shouldn't be a problem getting dolly wink products :D

      Delete
  2. I LOVE this eyeliner (I got mine a little while back). The only downside is that the tip dries a little sometimes, you you have to store it with the tip facing down if you can. @~@
    Definitely buying another one when this one runs out though~ >u<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really! The tip of my one hasn't done that so far..maybe when i use it more? But yeah my one is fully moist with the ink :D
      Super love it!! haha! I, too, will be buying more next time along with the k-palette one too!!

      Delete

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡