Pearly White Purification(^~^)

Today i'll be reviewing on a sheet mask which i got in my latest love package
This mask is from the Korean brand Etude House and it is their  Royal Class Gel Mask Sheet Real Pearl (Whitening & Purifying). Since i got a slight tan this week i decided to whiten and brighten my face up before uni officially starts. 
 
Etude House, Royal Class Gel Mask Sheet Real Pearl (Whitening & Purifying) Ratings:

Effects: ★★★★★
Super love how my skin feels bouncy and moist right after using the mask and i can see that my complexion has brighten up a bit.

Mask material: ★★★★★
This mask is made of gel so it can be a bit tricky to put onto your face but once it sits onto your face it doesn't slide off.

Formula/Aroma: ★★★
There is no specific smell for this mask so i rate this a neutral.

Cost: ★★★
This mask cost originally cost US$8 but it is currently on sale at US$5.70 

Overall: ★★★★★
I will recommend this mask to those seeking for a cheaper gel mask. It's perfect for all skin types and there are 2 other mask under the same series too. 


♥♥♥♥♥
Anyways uni starting next week and already the autumn wet rainy weather has hit us straight away! So keep warm guys as the weather starts to get crazy!!!
Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channels (old/new) & follow my instagram:"lazypandah" for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥



-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡