Review: Sasatinnie, Color Fusion Gradation Blush, 02 Peach Orange

Another review from my sasa.com Christmas/New Years love package 2012. This time i'll be reviewing on the Sasatinnie Color Fusion Gradation Blush in 02 Peach Orange.
Sasatinnie, Color Fusion Gradation Blush, 02 Peach Orange Ratings:

Colour: ★★★
A super warm coral pink shade which goes really well with all makeup looks and all skin tones too!

Formula: ★★★★
Very pigmented yet easy to blend out the colour evenly onto the face using a blush brush. It also has a bit of shimmer in it so if you're looking for a blush to give your skin an extra glow then this is great!

Packaging: ★★★★★
The packaging is a small compact design with a mirror inside making it perfect to take on-the-go for touch-up.

Cost: ★★★★★
Very cheap at only US$9!!

Overall: ★★★★
I would recommend this blush for all those who are new to makeup as it is affordable and the shade can match all skin tones!

♥♥♥♥♥
Been super tired after my first week back to uni, already! 3 weeks until the Easter Break so woohoo!!! Shall be getting a daily makeup video up onto my channel soon!!


Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channels (old/new) & follow my instagram:"lazypandah" for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥



-Sennnaa/Rinnnaa

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡